"My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." ~Psalm 73:26

2/25/12

Psalm 4:3-5

"But know that the LORD has set apart for Himself him who is godly; the LORD will hear when I call to Him. Be angry, and do not sin. Meditate within your heart on your bed, and be still.Offer the sacrifices of righteousness, and put your trust in the LORD." 
Psalm 4:3-5


God has set me apart. I have found that He chased me, hunted me down, pursued me. And now he is wooing me. He has chosen me for Himself. He has set me aside for Himself. He considers me precious, worthwhile, special.he invests in me. He made sacrifices bigger than I am ever capable of reciprocating. He loves me while knowing I will always fail.

Obedience is the only worthy sacrifice I possess. Myself. The only thing of worth I have to offer is myself. My conduct, my attitude, my words, my heart, my reputation, my body, my mind. All the things that constitute Me should be sacrifices to the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment