"My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." ~Psalm 73:26

2/28/12

Psalm 10

"The wicked in his proud ountenance does not seek God; God is in none of his thoughts... he has said in his heart, "I shall not be moved; I shall never be in adversity." He has said in his heart, "God has forgotten; He hides His face; He will never see." 
Psalm 10:4,6,11


I often act as if God has left the control panel. As if I need to take things into my own hands (or maybe that's inaccurate, because I don't think I've ever loosened my grip on my little useless, imaginary toy controls.)

I act as if God is not involved. As if He has forgotten. As if He is, in a fit of Godly anger, righteous pique, turning away from me. Hidden His holy face from my unholiness.

As if He does not see.

This isn't a thought process I can allow myself to continue.

It cannot go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment